Give feedback

Please use this form to make a complaint, pay a compliment, make a suggestion or request an action. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for an explanation of these terms.

Your details

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

*Spam Guard: What is the day after Thursday?

You are here: Page 1 of 3

What each category of feedback means

It’s important that we deal with your feedback in the appropriate manner.


We know that sometimes things can go wrong. If you feel that the service we have provided has fallen short of your expectations let us know so we can put it right, and prevent similar issues happening in the future.


If you have any comments on how we provided a service that exceeded you expectations then let us know. We will pass your comments on to the relevant member of staff and their manager. We will use this to learn about our services.


We welcome your suggestions on how to improve our services and will pass these to the relevant service area for consideration.

We want to know what you think

We aim to provide exceptional customer service to our customers. We would like to hear from you about what we currently do well and areas in which we need to improve.

When we do well

If the service we have provided to you has exceeded your expectations, we would love to hear from you. All compliments you make are passed on to the individual members of staff concerned. We also use your compliments to understand how we can improve other areas of our service. You can use the form above to pay a compliment.

When things go wrong

Sometimes things can go wrong and so if the service you receive from us falls short of your expectations, please let us know and we will try our best to put things right. Your feedback will also help us prevent similar problems occurring again.

What if I want to complain?

We will do our very best to resolve your complaint at first contact. If we still cannot resolve the problem, you can ask that we log a formal complaint for investigation.

What happens after we receive your complaint?

Service Manager Investigation

Your complaint will be sent to the relevant service manager to investigate. You will receive a formal acknowledgement of your complaint within three working days. This will tell you who will be investigating your case, when they will respond to you and how you can contact them.

After the service manager has completed their investigation into your complaint they will write to you to explain their findings. If you feel that your complaint still has not been resolved you can request a review of your complaint.

Complaint Review Panel

If you are unhappy with the conclusion of the service manager's investigation you can request that your complaint is passed to the Complaint Review Panel. You will be asked to provide a reason why you remain dissatisfied and the resolution you seek. The panel is made up of one of our involved customers and two senior members of staff, who will carry out an independent review of your complaint. You will be invited to attend the panel to discuss your complaint.

Complaint still unresolved?

If you feel that your complaint has not been resolved after being heard by the review panel you can choose to have your complaint reviewed by a designated person. This can be a local councillor or MP.

The designated person will consider the details of your complaint and our response. They do not have the power to make us carry out a particular action, but they may propose a resolution.

Alternatively you can contact the Housing Ombudsman Service.Please note that the Housing Ombudsman Service will only consider your complaint if you have already been through our complaints process, and if it has been eight weeks since the date of our final decision.

The Housing Ombudsman Service can be contacted on:
Tel: 0300 111 3000
Email: info@housingombudsman.
Address: 81 Aldwych London

When will we close your complaint?

If we have not heard back from you within 10 working days from the date of our response letter at any of the stages during the complaint process we will close your complaint.

Help and advice

If you need help or advice in making a complaint you can contact your local councillor or MP. Alternatively you can request support from the Citizens Advice Bureau or other support charities/agencies.

If you instruct solicitors we may investigate your complaint outside of our procedure.